The Armourdog table holder secure tablet mount device compatibility makes it the ideal solution for any display setting whether its a retail store, corporate office, school lab, restaurant or any open access area. The simple design allows for any mainstream tablet to be secured with minimal interference to the tablet experience. The extendible arm at the rear of the tablet locks in position and is held securely in place with the supplied Kensington style security lock. The shoulders sit corner-to-corner on the tablet and have an inner plastic lining to protect the tablet screen from scratches. The tablet can be rotated 360% for portrait and landscape orientation, and be tilted for the optimum viewing angle. The sturdy base has four screw holes and can be screwed or bolted onto a table or wall for extra security. If you require a security solution for your tablet that offers an unrestricted tablet experience, then the Armourdog tablet mount is the perfect solution. Compatible with the Lenovo ThinkPad, Dell Venue, HP Elitepad, Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, and nearly all other 10-13" tablets.
- Compatible with tablets from 7 to 13 inch
- Supplied with 1.5m security cable and Kensington style keyed lock (two keys supplied)
- Rotates 360 degrees and tilts
- Corner brackets are 1.1cm deep to accommodate most tablets
- Holes in mount base to allow securing the mount to the tablet or wall
- Extra pad included for extra support with thin tablets
- Cable-tidy strap included to tidy power cables etc
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- Simple to assemble
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.