Supports Latest HDMI ver 2.0, Backward compatible with older versions.
* Highly flexible 30AWG cable made with 99.99% oxygen-free copper with low bend radius enables use in limited space in equipment racks, AV furniture and wall mount/poll mount displays
* TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) low profile connectors, which provides a comfortable grip and ease of use in limited spaces.
* Conforms to HDMI Ver 2.0 Specification. Data rates up to 10.2 Gbps. Refresh rates to 120 Hz. Colour depth to 48 bits – 16 bits per colour
* HDMI Ethernet Channel can take advantage of IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable.
* Supports 3D and Ultra HD/4K with resolutions up to 4096 x 2160.